What are the certifications for educational toys in various countries?
CE: The product with the CE certification mark meets the requirements of the relevant European Directive (Essential Requirements) and is used to verify that the product has passed the corresponding conformity assessment procedures and/or the manufacturer's declaration of conformity. Permits to allow access to the European market.
EN71: It is the normative standard for toy products in the EU market. The significance is to standardize the toy products entering the European market through the EN71 standard, thereby reducing or avoiding the damage of toys to children.
ASTM: American Toy Testing Standard
ISO 9001: Used to demonstrate the organization's ability to provide products that meet customer requirements and applicable regulatory requirements with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction.
We are a DIY doll house miniature manufacturer with our own professional design, production and sales team. The wooden dollhouse has passed CE, EN71, ASTM F963, ISO9001, SGS and other certifications. Quality assurance, and Price concessions. Whether you are in Europe and America, Southeast Asia, Middle East Region, or Asia, if you are interested in our DIY Doll House, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Welcome your inquiry.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Children's Toys
- Demand for children's toys
- The education of children's toys
- Toy classification
- Matters of attention to toys
- Building block toy
- Wooden toys
- Wooden toy materials
- DIY Doll house
- Custom doll house
- The battery connection method of DIY Wooden Dol...
- How to build the diy miniature dollhouse toys w...
- DIY voice-activated miniature dollhouse bedroom
- Making Miniature Dollhouse Furniture Chair
- Dollhouse Furniture Bed Factory
- Wooden Dollhouse Miniature Sofa Pillow Set
- DIY Wooden Miniature Dollhouse Furniture FAQ